General Rules & PresentationConsider the following general rules as you write your next article:
- Write every day, if possible
- You don’t have to be perfect, just write.
- Make strong claims and back them up.
- You don’t have to post the same day you write
- Schedule your time and pay attention to topics that draw your attention.
- Give your thoughts time to settle by writing them down and then thinking them through.
- Make sure your writing is effective, communicate with images if possible
- Forget about fame and attention; don’t focus on the “news of the day” but write what’s worth writing.
- As much as possible, use sections, headings or subheadings for better readability
- Make sure to use appropriate tags and titles
- If necessary, use numbers and buttons for clarity.
- Seek divine inspiration and guidance on what to write about – daily
- Read. Research. Study
- Let your content be unique, do not post the same content or article to more than one blog at a time. Google frowns at this.
- After you post an article, use the social share buttons to share and gain more audience. Share across platforms (Facebook, twitter, youtube, Instagram, etc).
- Encourage comments and feedback from your readers.
- Don’t worry about who is sharing or not sharing, who is supporting or not support, just stay focused
- Rome was not built in a day, if you remain encouraged, your creator will send those He has assigned to your destiny; and when they see and understand your thoughts, they will get hooked!
Tips For Perfecting Your Skills
1. Always remember your audience. Focus on what they need.
2. If possible, use images that communicate your thoughts.
3. Never copy and paste another person’s work from the internet.
4. Spend quality time with God for deeper insight and inspiration.
Authors | Using the CW Website
We harness the beauty on your inside!! We connect women across the globe, encourage Godly interaction, discussion, partnership & collaboration; we help women reach their God given goals and assignments.
(Visited 178 times, 1 visits today)